Eric Swartz B.S., D.C.
He started teaching his own aerobic classes in his dorm and a star was born.
- Moved to Los Angeles in 1989 with a dream to have a career in fitness
- Got hired at Jane Fonda’s Workout
- Training Hollywood’s Elite; VIP’s included Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Curry to Darren Star and many more
- Expanding into motivational speaking, a product line and his unique ability to create fun workout classes
- After 5 years of traveling the globe, he decided to become a chiropractor
- Bringing a team of highly qualified doctors and therapists together he has created the best Wellness Center in West Hollywood
Gino Pucino, B.S., M.A., D.C.
He attended the University of Rhode Island to study exercise science
- Became one of the first students to get an internship with the prestigious Fitcorp of Boston, MA
- He joined Shake-A-Leg, where he created aquatics and strength programs for spinal cord injured individuals
- After working as a personal trainer in San Francisco for 6 years, Gino moved to Los Angeles
- Moved to Los Angeles, met Dr. Eric who quickly recognized his passion and ability to put together the pieces of chiropractic and rehabilitation
- Dr. Gino specializes in athletic injuries
- His philosophy: “I combine chiropractic and rehabilitation to get to the root of your injuries and alleviate them forever.”
Sam Shirazi, B.S., D.C.
Attended UCLA and received his bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience
- It was during the undergraduate studies that he fell in love with the body and the nervous system
- After experiencing first hand how Chiropractic care can benefit the body, he attended the Los Angeles Chiropractic College and graduated with high honors in 2014
- Dr. Sam has been a part of the Back to Total Health team since 2014 when he started his internship
- He has a softer touch and is able to set the minds of those who dread or fear an adjustment at ease
Graduated from Academy of Somatic Healing Arts in 1999, she studied Neuromuscular Therapy and Clinical Sports Massage.
- Postgraduate work has included Reiki, Tuina (Chinese medical massage) and structural integration/ fascial stretching.
- Cristi’s approach to each client is tailored to their needs, focusing on the three P’s, pain relief, preventing injury and promoting balance.
Dr. Melinda Bryan, PT, DPT
Including performing arts medicine, pilates physical therapy and sports/orthopedic injury and surgery recovery.
- She treats all orthopedic conditions, and see patients aged 7-100.
- She believes that "You don't have to be a dancer to reap the benefits of pilates physical therapy!"
Kyle Burton, L.Ac.
He practiced for 6 years at the Beverly Hills Hotel and saw clients privately.
- He helped many people through massage therapy and this finally lead him to acupuncture college and the skills he needed to help more people.
- Kyle went to Asia and observed hospitals and clinics that use Tradition Oriental Medicine to treat pain as well as internal medicine.
- He studied privately for 3 years with a Qi Gong Grand Master. On his third visit to Asia was in 2007 where he led the US team in the International Martial Art Championship, taking first place
Kristopher Goldsmith, L.Ac.
Kristopher has been a licensed acupuncturist/herbalist since 2006.
- Prior to his advanced graduate degree, he also attended Rutgers University where he received his bachelor degree in psychology.
- He has augmented his Traditional Chinese Medical studies with extensive training in Orthopedic acupuncture, Balance Method Acupuncture, Distal Needle Acupuncture, Qi Gong therapy and Tui Na.
- Dr. Goldsmith is an avid sportsman, having specialized in the areas of rehabilitation, body coordination, and performance enhancement.