Now more than ever - Knowledge is Power.
You, like many others, are probably wondering if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19. An alarming 80% of people exposed show little to no symptoms. Knowing your status can help put your mind at ease and aid in determining who might have immunity.
Back to Total Health has chosen an FDA approved test called EUROIMMUN’s (a PerkinElmer company) Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ELISA (IgG) serology test.
Make EUROIMMUN’s (a PerkinElmer company) Anti-SARS-CoV-2 ELISA (IgG) serology test link directly to:
This COVID-19 antibody test for both IGA and IGM antibodies. We believe this is the most accurate, comprehensive FDA test available.
- Regardless of your status, we advise patients to follow codes of conduct laid out by local health officials regarding self care and care awareness for your family, friends and neighbors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Antibody tests at our facility are only available to people who have been asymptomatic for the past 14 days or have not been exposed to anyone known to have COVID-19 in the past two weeks.
If you are currently experiencing ANY symptoms like a runny nose, cough, fever, body aches... you will NOT be able to obtain this test at our facility.
This is NOT a diagnostic test for current active infection.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
- Please arrive ON TIME wearing a mask. If you arrive early, please wait in your car.
- Upon entering our office you’ll be greeted by a staff member who will guide you to a location that assures social distancing.
- Next you’ll be guided to a sanitized room where you’ll be joined by a medical professional who will draw your blood.
- For your safety and ours, we aim to get you in and out of our office as quickly as possible.
RESULTS: Results will be emailed to you. If you wish to have a telemedicine consultation one can be arranged. Pease talk to a Back to Total Health staff member for more information.
(We cannot accept insurance at this time)
Have additional questions about COVID19